Here are 10 Security Measures for your cottage to rent:
- Ensure that a good screen to avoid dangerous sparks and protect children and pets protects homes.
- Keep the strings agree and small decorations away from pets and small children.
- Check the weather and change your outdoor activities, whether it calls for extremely low temperatures or wind chill.
- Keep space heaters away from flammable objects.
- Children and pets should be kept away from radiators.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors.
- Install smoke alarms near each sleeping area and in each of your cottage rentals (be sure to test them).
- Lock your doors and windows – even if you leave the cottage for a short period. Children should be supervised around large areas ice.
- If you are not there for a long period, alert the neighbors, the rental of snow removal service, and install automatic timers for lights.
- Make sure you set up a first aid kit in the kitchen to deal with minor accidents.
You can earn money by cottage with the help of agency Cottages UK. Analgesics and other necessities first aid will always give you a sense of security. Also, place the telephone numbers of the police station closest to the phone. You can also include the number of a member of your staff; they can call in case of a minor problem, because a directory cannot have all the updates to the information.